Footstep sound engine for post-production and video games
AudioGaming introduces the first audio footstep system available as a plug-in.
Based on specific real-time control and ownership of acoustic audio signatures, we produce realistic footstep sounds for most post-production needs. Sound designers get expert control on the audio and save a considerable amount of time. No more need for footstep recordings, all combinations are already available in the plug-in! Gain control over the different properties to shape the sounds you desire.
Try the Free Version!
It is not a trial version: there are no beeps or expiration date. One complete bank is available entirely for free so you can test AudioSteps inside/out before deciding.
- Get access instantaneously to thousands of footsteps including different walking speeds
- Different behaviors available: walk, break, scuff, tread and clumsiness control
- Unique recording setup control to change mic perspective and footstep perceived distance
- Pitch control and randomization
- Envelope control for each walking type
- MIDI in/MIDI out for unlimited control surface possibilities as well as mixing synchronicity.
- Preset system to speed up recurrent work
- Instant preview for fast browsing
- Unique midi note off mode to offer instant sounding flexibility & soon to come tablet control (iOS/Android)
- VST, RTAS, AU / Windows, MacOSX
Whether you don’t have the time or the budget to go through a foley session, you now have a backup plan. You can use AudioSteps to instantly sound your scene and use the real-time controls to make it fit perfectly your scene. AudioSteps has currently more than 21 shoes/surfaces combinations, and many more will come.
|The available surfaces are:
||The available shoes are:
You can hear preview sounds on our SoundCloud
- Mic perspective: you can choose continuously from close range to distant range
- Hearing distance: you can choose continuously from close to distant hearing
You can ask us directly to create custom databanks, we will deliver high end quality steps directly available in AudioSteps for your particular environment.
If you already own any of our other products (Wind, Rain, Motors or Steps), contact us for a special cross-grade price!
Price: 290€ (Approx. $314 USD)
this plugin requires an iLok dongle to run, and an account at www.iLok.com