LS Levelator is an energy/loudness normalization tool for batch processing of large amount of files. This tool not only makes use of local energy variation but also takes into account the loudness model to enable a perceptually relevant normalization. The batch process is expected to help localization and broadcast professionals to render the speech dynamics more efficiently and effectively.
- Automatic loudness/energy normalization batch processing
- Innovative global dynamic normalization and segment based processing
- Standalone application for Mac OS X and Windows
- Free version is limited to process 10 mono files per batch
- Simple: This is a traditional normalization w.r.t. the maximum peak level.
- Static: This mode normalizes a signal from the average loudness to the target loudness, with constrains defined by the peak level. When “Segment Based” processing is enabled, it allows to apply respective normalization to the automatically detected signal segments.
- Dynamic: Similar to Static mode, Dynamic mode further allows adjusting the loudness dynamics among segments. When “Global Normalization” is enabled, all segments detected in all the input files are taken into account for deriving the best loudness distribution.
- Suppress Noise : Prevent normalization in the automatically detected noise region
- Segment Based : Treat automatically detected segments independently
- Global Normalization : Derive loudness distribution from all the input files
- Speech Enahncement : Coming soon