- Location: Toulouse, FRANCE
- Contract: 6-month, possible to renew for a permanent position.
- Starting Date: March 2018
Le Sound By AudioGaming (http://lesound.io/) is developing next-generation interactive audio tools for sound design and post-production in the creative industry including film, broadcast and video games. We propose innovative solutions based on cutting-edge procedural audio research developed in-house and in partnership with internationally recognized research institutes and laboratories.
We are looking for a software engineer with experience and passion in audio to help improving our audio plugin development framework and implementing customized applications.
- Excellent software design and programming skills in C++
- Proven track record of audio software development
- Familiar with audio DSP fundamentals
Working within the audio team of developers and sound designers, you will contribute to the design and implementation of our audio development framework. You will also help implementing customized applications for both desktop and mobile platforms. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with passionate and skilled people with a broad range of experience ranging from audio DSP research to VR/AR applications and video games.
BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience with cross-platform development
- Familiar with JUCE framework is a plus
- Familiar with iOS development is a plus
Please send us your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com with reference: AG-AudioPROG-02.