There are enormous creative possibilities with AudioTexture: use one simple sound and generate layered sounds with multiple instances of AudioTexture, or use several sound files with multiple instances of AudioTexture to compose a sound scene.
AudioTexture works best for static sound textures or well-defined transient sound events but you can try with any sounds and the results may surprise you.
Since it generates infinitely variations from a given sound, you can use it as a time-stretching effect for sound textures.
Unique Descriptor Control
AudioTexture comes with 3 descriptor controls in addition to the position control. This is convenient to create various unit sequences based on perceptually meaningful descriptors.
- Energy: Instantaneous energy.
- Noisiness: The amount of high-frequency content.
- Brightness: The spectral energy center, higher the value brighter the sound.
Discover how it work:
* Platform: Mac OS - Windows
* Format: 64 bit and AAX/VST/AU/VST3 compatible
* iLok Pace license